Pain free low intensity laser theraPain free low intensity
laser therapy veterinary pain managemment at home &
veterinary pain managemment at home
What's the functions of low intensity laser therapy veterinary pain managemment?
1.Laser Therapy Recovery in animal. Dogs usually find laser therapy to be stress-free and even relaxing. Since there is no anesthesia or sedation and therapy is non-invasive, your dog's recovery period is negligible.
2.Dog Laser Therapy Considerations Most medical lasers (class 3) are low-risk and will not cause side effects.
3.Some more powerful medical lasers (class 4) are associated with an increased risk of burning. Be sure to discuss options with your veterinary laser therapy provider prior to the procedure. Laser therapy tends to be much less invasive than other traditional treatment methods and the risks are less than with other types of intervention.
4.Treatment usually starts out a couple of times per week then decreases to once a week or once every two weeks as healing progresses.
5. COZING LASER THERAPY is a LOW INTENSITY-power therapy laser that provides safe, non-invasive, it's a good solutions for pain management, wound healing and rehabilitation.
6. COZING LASER is a new type of therapeutic laser that can provide remarkable relief from chronic pain. During each painless treatment, laser energy increases circulation, drawing water, oxygen and nutrients to the damaged area. This creates an optimal healing environment that reduces inflammation, swelling, muscle spasms, stiffness, and pain. As the injured area returns to normal, function is restored and pain is relieved. Treatments last about 5-10 minutes per site and are completely comfortable for the patient.
When laser light is absorbed by a living tissue, it causes biological reactions in the cells. Chemical substances are produced, released and carried by blood and lymphatic flow to other parts of the system. In this way the effects of cold laser light may not be only local, but can also achieve wide systemic effects. Here are some of the specific physiological responses:
* Reduction in pain by causing the production of natural pain killer endorphins.
* Reduction in inflammation by suppressing inflammatory enzymes that create swelling, redness, pain, and heat and enhance the release of anti-inflammatory enzymes.
* Enhanced lymphatic drainage, which increases circulation and speeds healing.
* Release of tight muscles that create chronic pain, joint problems, and decreased mobility.
* Faster bone repair by stimulating fibroblastic and osteoblastic proliferation.
* Low level lasers in the correct frequency appear to be anti viral and antifungal.
COZING 808nm Technical parameters: