Electric Laser Hair Care Cap Health Growth
Anti-Hair Loss Scalp Massage
1. Seborrheic alopecia, alopecia areata, physical alopecia, chemical alopecia.
2. Female postpartum hair loss, female menopause alopecia, sub-health state of hair loss, head mites and head blood circulation poor.
3. Blocked hair follicles, hair roots of malnutrition,hair loss caused by overstrain nerves etc.
4. Hair regrowth.
5. Hair Rejuvenation.
6. Alopecia Areata.
What's the COZING-C96 laser hair growth helmet treatment efficiency?
1. Treatment Time:20 Minutes, twice at each week.
2. Easy to use, only button to control the hair laser helmet on/off.
3. 4-18 weeks of oil secretion improved,and hair loss will be back to normal level.
4. 8-26 weeks,hair thicker,more comprehensive(full),more shiny(healthy).
5. 26-52 weeks.the hair comes into the full growth period,and hair volume increased significantly.
What's the COZING-C96 laser hair growth helmet benefits?
-Laser light therapy stimulates the red blood supply to the scalp. The additional supply of red blood cells bring oxygen and nutrients to the scalp,and promote the blood circulation, which may create a healthy environment for the hair to grow. Hair may appear thicker, fuller and healthier. The new improved design aligns the laser beam ensuring no hair cells are missed during treatment.
-The COZING-C96 has managed to cut the costs of clinical strength Laser Phototherapy - cleared and affordable hair rejuvenation,and can be used home or public place.
-Our COZING-C96 adopt the 96pcs laser diode , it's optimized for the hair growth and can reach all problem areas. 650 nm laserpenetration is 1cm to 3cm, it could stimulate the scalp capillaries and nerves, improve blood circulation and hair quality.
The COZING-C96 laser hair growth helmet introduction:
1. Commonly used to treat chemotherapy-induced alopecia, alopecia areata, and male pattern balding, low-dose laser therapy is a popular form of treatment for hair loss. The method utilizes photons, which are irradiated into scalp tissues and absorbed by weak cells in order to encourage hair growth.
2. There are a number of hair growth procedures proven to be effective, including hair transplants — which include follicular unit extraction and follicular unit transplantation.
3. The theory of laser treatment for hair loss is that the low-dose laser treatments invigorate circulation and stimulation that encourages hair follicles to grow hair.
4. Early studies from the 1960s found that wounded mice treated with lasers experienced rapid healing due to microcirculation of the blood supply.
Modern laser hair growth specialists believe that this increased circulation can be credited for encouraging hair follicles to produce hair growth, even if they were unable to before, through gentle stimulation.
In one recent study, low level laser light therapy (LLLT) was found to improve a variety of non-scarring alopecias. It further demonstrated that this method can be used immediately following hair transplant surgery in order to improve healing and viability in the early growth of transplant grafts.
Another study of 44 males aged 18-48 years old found that laser hair treatment provided a 39% increase in hair growth over a period of 16 weeks.
5.With laser treatment for hair growth, side effects
are virtually zero which makes it a very popular option when compared to moreintensive surgeries and treatments. Here are a few reasons why the idea of laser-induced hair growth is so promising for sufferers of alopecia and balding:
Again, virtually no side effects — Because hair growth laser therapy is administered at relatively low levels for short periods of time, the majority of patients experience no side effects whatsoever. As the treatment is non-invasive, it comes with significantly fewer risks than invasive transplants.
Increased hair strength — Specialists claim that this treatment not only encourages stimulation of new hair growth, but also improves the appearance and strength of existing hair. Some users report their hair is left thicker, softer, and fuller after treatment.
Stops the progression of hair loss — Some clinics report that the majority of patients who try clinical laser treatment not
only experience hair growth, but also a lower frequency of hair loss following treatment.
Home options are affordable — People who receive hair transplants can pay up to $15,000 for a complete treatment. Laser therapy is by no means cheap, but still one of the more affordable clinical hair loss treatment options available, especially if you opt for at-home devices, which can be used for years for the onetime cost of the device.
6.According to a 2014 studyTrusted Source, low-level laser therapy appeared to be safe and effective for hair growth in both men and women.
What's the advantages of the COZING-C96 laser hair growth helmet?
1. It can be used any anywhere
2. One key to control, ON/OFF
3. Safety to usage, inside the helmet is 5000m Ah lithium battery. So during the usage, no need connect to the electric source
4. Small size, easy to carry
5. Compare with the laser hair comb. Release your hand, no need the hand held it
6. Excellent treatment efficiency, the max. Output reach 400mW
7. Clean method does not dirty nor wet hair during use
5. It is quick and easy to wear a few times per week
6. Low level laser therapy , physical therapy , non-invasive and non-pharmaceutical, drug free
How to use it?
Connect to the portable power bank/USB port /adapter/computer
Wear the laser light cap on the head.
Then the laser will output automatically.