USB Portable Disinfection Coating Machine Mobile Phone Mask UV Disinfection Perfumed UV Ultraviolet Sterilization Box MODEL:COZING-UV03
Why do you need to have a Smartphone UVC Light Sanitizer?
According to the newly released "Quick Guide for Diagnosis and Treatment of COVID-19", 75% alcohol, ether, chloroform, formaldehyde, chlorine-containing disinfectants, peroxyacetic acid and ultraviolet light can inactivate the virus .
The cell phone sanitizer not only sterilizer, but also do aromatherapy diffuser. add drops of your favorite Essential oil into the aromatherapy inlet and start having aroma humidifier, your phone will smell pleasant while sanitizing.
2.Easy to use:
Our UV sanitizer box has a sleek, compact and usb charger design. It makes it easy to take and use with you, wherever you go. Just Press coating switch to start sterilizing, you can sanitize your cell phone or any other small parts whether at work home traveling or car.
The size of this product is 205*120*35.3mm ,It can sanitize anything that will fit inside. such as face mask. Money, jewelry, watches, toothbrushes and keys so on.
4. Microbiological test report proved, CE certified
The product has been tested and proved to be effective in killing 99% of the microorganisms, which can protect you from diseases during special periods, such as COVID-19
|Disinfection Time: 8 mins|
What is the working principle of Multifunctional UV Light Sanitizer?
1. Ultraviolet disinfection technology adopt the UV light to target and disable diseases which caused by microorganisms (pathogens). Scientists discovered that if pathogens are exposed to UV light, their reproduction was limited.
2. The UV light used, resided in the UVC range of the light spectrum. Specifically, they discovered that light in the 253.7 nanometre (nm) range was the most effective.
3. When pathogens are exposed on the UV light, the cells will damaged and this damage inhibits cells reproduction. Ultraviolet disinfection lamp can destroy the molecular structure of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) or RNA (ribonucleic acid) in microbial cells by appropriate wavelength ultraviolet light.
4. The ultraviolet photons energy is absorbed by the base pair in DNA, the ultraviolet radiation will effect on nucleic acid which will lead to the breaking of bonds and chains, cross-linking between strands and the formation of photochemical products, etc., thus changing the DNA biological activity .
5.The UV light effect on the nucleic acid which will lead the growing cells death and/or regenerated cells death or the inability to reproduce, so as to achieve the effect of sterilization and disinfection.