Laser Therapy Semiconductor Laser Treatment Instrument
Place of Origin:
COZING, KOZING OR NEUTRAL PACKING
Payment & Shipping Terms:
1pc/gift box, 28pcs/CTN
T/T, Western union
Detailed Product Description
Red LightIntranasal Light Therapy For Chronic Rhinitis I Allergic Rhinitis Nasal Issues
GaAlAs Semiconductor aser
compact, easy to carry
The ear applicator : Otitis media, deafness, tinnitus, Meniere's syndrome.
The nasal applicatior:Balance the High blood pressure ,Reduce the High cholesterol , High blood fat , High blood sugar and High blood viscosity
risk of heart attack , Reduces risk of stroke, Reduces inflammation and swelling ,Energizes cell activity and bloodstream, Strengthens the immune system ,Regulates blood flow and circulation , Enhances oxygen carrying capacity,Adjuvent treatment and prevent the Thrombosis, Heart Attack and Stroke, Improves cell deformability.Rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, acute rhinitis, chronic rhinitis, sinus
1.Small size and portable, can be used at anytime and anywhere.
2. Dual output capability so as to be used simultaneously by two people.
3. High-class and durable metal enclosure which is conducive to heat diffusion for the power stable.
4 Specially added laser stabilizer.
5. High-capacity lithum battery
6. High quality import laser head with long life span.
7. Two output modes: Pulse and Continues, can be switched manually or automatically.
8. Adjustable treatment time/power.
9 .Wavenlength can be 450nm and 650nm into one nasal wire
How do the laser treatment tinnitus?
1. The prevailing view is that the respiratory chain plays a central role in the effects of laser treatment. Laser energy in red and near-infrared spectra ability to penetrate tissue. It stimulates mitochondria in cells to produce energy by producing adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
2. Mitochondria，It is the power source for all batteries, they metabolize fuel and generate energy for cells in the form of ATP.
3. According to reports, LLLT exposure increased the production of ATP. Increased ATP production may lead to increased cellular metabolism, promote damage recovery, and restore cells to health, State and reverse many degradation conditions.
4. For ear diseases, low-intensity lasers have been reported to alter collagen tissue in the cochlea. Especially in the basement membrane. Besides, LLLT has a beneficial effect on the recovery of cochlear hair cells after acute hair loss, which can increase cells.
5. Proliferation, synthesis of ATP and collagen, the release of growth factors, promotion of local blood flow in the inner ear and activation of repair mechanisms the inner ear is stimulated by photochemical and photophysical stimulation of hair cell mitochon.
What are the Clinical results?
After about 30 min irradiation treatment, blood-red cells will be activated, become single, active, healthy and normal.
After about 30 days of treatment, headache, dizziness, chest tightness, numbness tinnitus and other symptoms will disappear.
After about 3 months of treatment, you can do blood detect, or CT detect, high blood pressure, high blood viscosity, high cholesterol will get back to a normal level. Otitis Media deafness, tinnitus or Meniere's syndrome will have a big improvement.
Function and Performance:
1、reducing the blood viscosity;
2、 accelerating the blood circulation within the nasal tissues.
3、enhancing local blood oxygen saturation,
4、 accelerating the absorption and metabolism of nasal tissue to inflammatory substances.
5、eliminating and reducing the nasal obstruction caused by nasal swelling.
6、 promoting the secretion of lysozyme and phagocytes within the nasal mucosa,
7、 improving the immunization and sterilization function of the nasal mucosa.
8、 improving the nasal antivirus/germs ability and the antianaphylaxis ability.
9、 accelerating the convergence of the damaged nasal mucosa,
10、 repairing damaged blood capillary and prevent the regular nosebleed.
11、 accelerating and improving the swinging of cilia on the nasal mucosa.
12、 enhancing the nasal function and strengthening the detoxification ability of the nasal mucosa.